Secretly takes a photo when someone tries to unlock your phone.
Lockwatch is a clever little app that secretly takes a photo of the front camera when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code.
The picture of the intruder is then emailed to you along with their GPS location without knowing them.
The app has already been proven to catch up with thieves around the world, and has helped recover lost phones.
• Takes a secret photo with the front camera when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code.
• Sends you an email with a photo, GPS co-ordinates, and a map.
• Completely silent and invisible. The thief won’t know they’re being recorded.
• Very small app (less than 1 MB) and no battery drain. The wrong unlock code is entered when it only runs.
Each unlock attempt must be at least 4 digits or dots otherwise it will not register as an attempt. Wait at least 10 seconds before entering the correct code otherwise the Lockwatch will discard the email.
OPTIONAL PREMIUM FEATURES
- All of these additional features are available when you upgrade to Lockwatch Premium. This costs about $ 4 USD but you only need to buy this one.
• Detect SIM card changes – Lockwatch will email you if someone inserts a new SIM card in your phone. It will also include the SIM phone number and subscriber ID in the email (if possible).
• Send email when powered on – If the thief turns off your phone and turns it on when they are home, you will be notified of their location.
• Take multiple photos – instead of just one photo, Lockwatch will take about three photos. This is the thief of getting a good image of your chances.
• Record sound clip – Lockwatch will record a 20 second audio clip using the phone’s microphone. It does this whilst it is taking photos and getting the GPS location.