The Ultimate Phone Examiner – 30 Hardware Tests The Best Tester For Android
Spotlight: Phone Doctor Plus is a device diagnostics Swiss knife for Android and iOS Phone Arena
Top 10 Best Utility Apps For Android – 2016 Safe Tricks
How much free space do you have or how healthy your battery is. Using the Phone Doctor Plus will help you pinpoint problems quickly and easily – BRIT + CO
If your device is performing, download Phone Doctor Plus and get an idea now – AppSaga
You’ll be what the app is capable of. – AppPicker
Apparently, a must-have for your smartphone! – AppReviewReport
Phone Doctor Plus is loaded with features and deserves a place on any list that mentions phone hardware testers – Beebom
How To Check Your Android Device Is Functioning Properly – Makeuseof
Hardware Device Testing App (iOS + Android)
^ Overall Top1 app in 17 Countries (App Store)
57 Utility Top1 app in 57 Countries (App Store)
Avg. 4.7+ Global User Reviews of Stars
All iPhone status at Get a Glance
Real system information and functions
Record daily battery charge cycles
Avoid Overuse of Avoid Record and Monitor Network Use
Monitoring Integrate [hardware, battery, memory, and storage] information monitoring
Multi-patent, Quick and Precisely Check 30 Smartphone Hardware Items.
Must have app! When you buy a new or used smartphone: Eliminate your risk on a purchase.
Get your old smartphone checked before warranty expires.
30 Hardware Items & Sensors of Tests
2. Touch Screen
3. Earphones & Microphone (patented): Automatically check the audio system from 300Hz to 12000 Hz by feedback system & FFT algorithms.
4. Speaker & Microphone (patented): Automatically check the audio system from 300Hz to 12000Hz by feedback system & FFT algorithms.
5. Call function: Check if the smartphone can connect to the base station.
6. Accelerometer: Check if the smartphone can detect acceleration and gravity.
7. Gyroscope: Check if the Smartphone can detect the orientation.
8. Proximity Sensor: The Proximity Sensor can detect the approach of your face and shuts down the screen to avoid sense errors.
9. Display: Monitor Check Display.
10. Compass: The Compassion of the Check.
11. Storage: Check the storage speed.
12. Memory: Make sure the memory access speed is ok.
13. Spec Check: To confirm if this is the exact smartphone spec you bought in case of any spec error.
14. CPU: Use a benchmark to test performance.
16. Vibration (patented): Automatically check the vibrator.
17. Flash (patented): Automatically check the flash light.
18. Earphone jack: Detect earphone jack can detect earphones.
20. 3G chip: Detect if the 3G chip can connect to the base station.
21. WiFi: Detect if the smartphone can connect to WiFi AP.
22. Bluetooth: Check if Bluetooth can be turned on and connect to other iDevice.
23. Silent & Volume Control Button: Test mute and volume button.
24. Home Button
25. Sleep Button